Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weather!

Hello friends...
I find myself this Sunday afternoon reading posts from several guided climbs of Denali. The last week sounds like it has been harsh; at least two teams waited at either 14,000 or high camp for a week for the high winds and clouds to break. In the end they called it and headed down Thursday or Friday last week. However, this may be good news for our group as weather still reported to be better earlier in the week. Their schedule indictates 14,000 camp tomorrow; which I am thinking is good as they may hit the end of the bad weather that kept others from summiting. Keep up the positive thoughts and have a good week. Hopefully I will check in with direct news in the next couple of days...
Kerry

2 comments:

jim Donley said...

thanks Kerry for your update

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for a clearing!!